eelo About Us
The eelo Brand and Accessories
Electric bikes are the future and we as a company want consumers of all ages back out there enjoying the freedom and the countryside. As people are getting older we felt that a folding electric bike would be the way forward, with easy storage whether it be at home or boot of the car, caravan, motorhome or boat. Easy to ride with pedal assist and comfortable.
Low maintenance battery built into frame. No need to carry battery around and easy to charge.
Easy to fold and lightweight, only 16.5kg in weight
Competitively priced for premium quality and value for money.
Comes with 3 years manufacturers warranty on frame and 2 years on all other parts, providing you with complete peace of mind.
Two times Queen's Award Winner 2018/20
Say Hi To Our Team
eelo is a brand of CPR Global Tech a global innovations company that was founded in 2010 by our CEO Andrew Sandbrook.
- Andy Sandbrook CEO
- Chrissy Sandbrook CFO
- Chelsea Davies Chief Operating Officer
- Roderick Down Head of E-Commerce
- Keith Robertson Head of Fulfillment
Award Winning Company
- Queen's Awards for Enterprise -International Trade - Winner - 2020
- American Business Awards 2019 - Consumer Product Of The Year - Winner 2019
- Queen's Awards for Enterprise -International Trade - Winner - April, 2018
- Export Excellence Awards – Innovation in Exporting – Winner – June, 2017
- Welsh Business Awards – Success Through Overseas Trade – Nominated – January, 2017
- Amazon Growing Business Awards – Growing Business of the Year – Nominated – November, 2016
- Barclays Entrepreneur Award – Presented to CEO Andrew Sandbrook – Winner - November, 2016
- Wales Fast Growth 50 – 29th Fastest Growing Company in Wales – October 2016
- Global Business Excellence Awards – Outstanding Business – Winner – October 2016